SHIFT2 SHIFT2

always nice work with you! awesome job, yet again

TechLeSSWaYz responds:

OH SH*T, HES ALIVE. lol Thanks griever!

Lisa Killed Off Simpsons Lisa Killed Off Simpsons

gotta admit, it was funnier than I first expected it to be. good animation and voice work, good humor, and all around creative. one thing, Matt Groening actually has nothing to do with the show any more. Fox removed him from the Simpsons staff years ago, because Fox is retarded, and Matt went on to restart Futurama on Comedy Central.

MvC3: Iron Man MvC3: Iron Man

Johnny, I think they need you to do Iron Man in Avengers 2...

Lots of people find this review helpful!
JohnnyUtah responds:

sure, call em up.

Remnants Remnants

broken. my character kept getting stuck aimed and walking in one direction a lot, kept making my spells miss and cheap deaths

MintPaw responds:

If you happen to have a controller connected to you computer while playing then it will control your character as well, make sure you don't have a random controller connected and tossed faced down.

Otherwise please PM me with additional details.

A Game in One Week A Game in One Week

just.... no..... no.... I'm sorry, but this just feels rather broken to me. the controls are rather unresponsive and that big ass jump is just a total shit when you first start "playing" your game.

Cathode Raybots Cathode Raybots

while this is awesomely fun, nothing I do will let me save the fucking pattern for m goddamn robot, NOTHING AT ALL! space is doing 2 things for me, jack and shit!

still a great game, but this issue just pisses me off...

TomFulp responds:

Try the "R" key if the space key isn't working. That just toggles the exit to close your loop, then you gotta test and save.

LoZ: Nocturne of Shadow LoZ: Nocturne of Shadow

very impressive

I'm a die-hard Zelda fan and this is among some of the best remixed music from Ocarina I've heard to date. keep up the good work!

watermusic34 responds:

Awesome, glad to hear it! Thank you very much.

Shirt Design VOTE Shirt Design VOTE

2. because I'm a geek

deadsad deadsad

ok, I could see this as some kind of off the wall abstract piece, but I don't see much in the sense of real art here, let alone enough art to make it worth the front page. maybe others see something I don't, but I just don't see much of anything here really...

Boss responds: